Tuesday 4 October 2011

PS1 back in my life...



I first meet her a year ago...she was large, extra large even...two days in my busy exciting (and at the time completely heart broken) life. I remember taking her to uni and then brunch and that's were she broke and all of a sudden the new friend was the worst enemy. She came along for a couple of more event but then I had it and decided that was that. We were not meant to be friends. So I gave her away, thinking that she would leave an empty chair at the table, but turned out she ended up introducing me to a new best friend Miss C (oh man we have had some GOOOOD times together!!)

But a year has passed...being born with a forgiving heart I decided it was time to give her another go...so she is back in my life...this time in peagreen and slightly smaller. I hope and I will be very happy together this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment