Thursday 6 October 2011

NY FW

Yes I know it is old news now, but I am trying to make up my mind which shows I love the most (and where to place the future investments...)

Maybe its because I am crossing the pond long term in a couple of weeks but the NYC fashion week shows was very good this time. The Proenza was def a fav for the season. As for now...I have the benefit of having the body of a model without being one (I know this will sound like a silly complain but I don't know how many times (per week) I have to explain to strangers and friends of friends (majority of these, MEN) why I am not considering joining the model industry)Second week at my current job, a girl (then stranger, now rule model) comes over to me asking if she can use me to try on the outfits for the upcoming shot the following morning...so for now I am try fit model for the shots. I did a fitting yesterday morning (not to self DO NOT have breakfast on a day you are required to model UK size 6...) and it was a lot of fun. There are some really cool things at work...

No comments:

Post a Comment