Saturday 15 October 2011

Leopard paws

 From left: Sequin Phillip Lim shorts, urban outfitters sweater, phillip lim jacket, Ps1, Pucci Tote
YSL ring, Salvatore Ferragamo flats 
Stella McCartney knitted sweater, Phillip Lim skirt, Isabel Marant boots, Vintage fur collar (mummy's <3) and I decided it was time to give PS1 a rest...so brought out good old (11 months...) Celine

I always walk to work, which means I have to wear flats, so I have to invest in cute and comfy once. My latest obsession is leopard printed loafers (and a couple of weeks ago I was in Milano and managed to find the dreams...Tod's leopard printed pony hair loafers! So cute I could NOT resist!)
other obsessions...


(http://www.barneys.com/Bernice/501300289,default,pd.html?cgid=WOMENS_COOP_FLATS )
these were chosen by Taylor Tomasi Hill as a fall have-to-have at Barneys...I think I might need to get them once Im settled in New York...

SPEAKING OF...

So no one ever said that moving across the pond is such a pain. But occasionally I had to listen the friends who actually done it before and it always was summed up with “it is VERY stressful!”
Maybe I should have paid more attention to these sum ups since I now all of a sudden find myself in the middle of the same hell. I have given up a life in London (a pretty damn good life as well) just to go live in New York. About a month ago I though this is going to be painful, but now it is painful…(for the past three days I have cried in public/office, been told off countless times and now I am about to pack up 40 pairs of shoes and move next weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment