Sunday 9 October 2011

London wrap up...


Monday it was 28 degrees and then it just dropped. Walking home from work on Wednesday afternoon I could not get the idea of a fur coat out of my head...(yesterday I almost impulse purchased one in Harrods)
By Thursday this week I decided it was time to pull out the good old Marc. This jacket is one of my all time favorites. I got it ages ago when I used to live in Italy, it has the ability to make a very dull outfit look really cool and fun, (as seen here with just a simple T by Wang tshirt and Helmut Lang jeans) 

I love matching it with my new baby...the peagreen PS1 as well...

For a Saturday brunch and shopping...
Dress: vintage Chloe (worn with Current Elliott shorts which is not showing)
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Miu Miu
bag: PS1
sunnies: Celine
ring: YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment