Wednesday 12 October 2011

...



This weekend I ended up in a slightly bizarre club in Soho (dont even remember the name to be honest) but the music was great and I had fun. I love the pineapples in the ceiling...)

For a hungover catch up with my friend B we went to my new London obsession...The W hotel in Leisteer Square. (I know it is a horrible area but I find this the ultimate escape from all the tourists and non interesting tourist attractions...)
I love the Alice by Temperley bike on display in W (btw one of my New York dreams for is to have the Missoni for Target bike and go biking in West Village...wearing matching (non target) Missoni...)

on the way home we passed by Patrick Cox Cookies and Cupcakes in Brewer Street...bite me!

obession atm...(beside PS1) my spot-printed Tod's loafers that I found in Florence a couple of weekends ago
casual in the office...
Helmut Lang jeans
Stella McCartney top
own designed cardigan worn backwards with a brooch holding it together in the back
Phillip Lim leather jacket
vintage fox fur collar (an old possession of my super sweet mummy!)
ps1 bag (do I need to say it even?!)
some people do pics of their kids on their desks...while others...
Another day at the office...
jbrand jeans
Phillip Lim top
Vintage Escada cardigan (yet another vintage possession of my mummy<3)
Missoni cape
Chanel ballerinnas

No comments:

Post a Comment