Sunday 9 October 2011

Fashion Week favorites


 I like to think beyond the fact that a shoelace from Hermes is about £10 000 and look at the amazing new collection. It is the second from the new designer since Jean Paul left. I find it refreshing and def one of the high lights at Paris fashion week. Not only is it a collection which represents the brand completely but for the first time (since I got into fashion) it is actually something that I can imagine myself wearing.
Oh Isabel, why do you do this to me?!?!?


Let's just say the Queen of boho-parisian-chic has done it again...
I find the every season I either love the Prada collection and hate the Miu Miu or the other way round....
Spring 2012 is a Prada lover!


I cant wait running down 5th Avenue in one of these dresses and the chunky jewellery...

No comments:

Post a Comment