Sunday 11 December 2011

Wishlist from the new season...




 As the holiday is approaching we all need something new to wear (I was just informed by the folks that I have three days of Christmas parties with relatives when I head back next weekend) What I love about Christmas (besides giving back to the people who are always there for me) is that I now have to get three new outfits and I am looking to the new resort collections.

My every season favorite, Phillip Lim did an amazing job as always. (I usually HATE orange (even on Stella McCartney's catwalk) but PL somehow makes me crave it...)



Sometimes it is painful to do my job...like when a beauty like above and below comes back from glamorous people (can't tell any names...)


 Pucci, pucci, pucci...
I used to be completely obsessed with the stunning creations of Matthew Williamson for the legendary Italian holiday wear label. (being Swedish I found it therapeutic to wear over-the-top color and prints). The departure of Mr Williamson is one of my life's biggest heartbreaks. The jet-set fav replacer Mr Dundas, may have given the brand a new face lift but it has taken me almost three years to go into the Pucci corner without a big frown upon my face. But for Resort 2012, my obsession is BACK! I cant wait for this to hit the store! 


I think I've found my new years outfit...

No comments:

Post a Comment