Sunday 4 December 2011

There is something about December...It is the month that I always think I SHOULD enjoy, (aka embrace the Christmas spirit and do all the things that comes with it...Being Swedish the countdown for Christmas it actually even more important then the actual holiday days...during the different advents there is an activity for all of them...such as baking, make candles, wrap the gifts, make candy) well lets just say busy New York life does not really leave any room for it...Today (2nd of advent...) what did I do...ehm woke being tiered, spent half the day in bed, before going out trying to find a Barney's COOP, top up my phone, had lunch, bought some groceries and went home to find my housekeeper in the middle of cleaning, so I left again and went to do work in my buildings private club. If my mummy had been in charge of the day we would have gone to a Christmas market, had lunch, gone home to prepare a big family dinner and then enjoyed it all together...Well I have about fifteen days left in New York before Im back to first London, then mummy in Sweden!

No comments:

Post a Comment