Friday 13 July 2012

Clutches


New obsession!!!
YES clutch bag, possibly the most unpractical bag ever, but oh so stylish. I am obsessed with the idea of a large piece of arm candy on my left hand side. (where I always keep my bag) 
I need her to be colorful and luxurious of coz, so being newly returned to Europe I decided to do some research on the subject. During a Sunday brunch trip to Notting Hill I ended up in Matches between Phillip Lim (HELLO I am not a 22-year old model living in Nolita and pushing the hobo chic look with a two grand handbag) YSL (first patent leather...not a fan... second...Im not russian!!!) and Celine (Love it but for some reason I am getting over THAT look for now....)

Research continue online...another new obsession of mine is Prada...so...

 FROM MY ALWAYS SOO ADDICTIVE...NET-A-PORTER.COM



I never settle for just one...but for now...I think Valentino (above) may be a winner...

No comments:

Post a Comment